Physiotherapists take the time to assess, explain, and guide the management of most muscle, joint and bone injuries. They work closely with doctors, specialists and other health professionals to find the best solution to your pain and movement issues.
Your treatment is about relieving pain, improving function, and showing you how to keep your body in the best shape possible. Most importantly, it’s about achieving activity goals, whether it be returning to work, sport or independent living.
Our tools to help you recover and achieve your movement goals:
– Massage therapy
– Joint mobilisations/manipulations
– Movement analysis and bio-mechanical advice
– Exercise prescription for rehab/conditioning/fitness
– Stretching and muscle activation techniques
– Dry needling
– Balance retraining
– Gait aid presciption (walkers, sticks and frames) with instruction
– Return to work/sport/activity planning
– Pilates and hydrotherapy programs
– Tailored strength and conditioning programs